skip to main | skip to sidebar

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pictures up, videos soon.

Pictures of the blossoms are up, and I'll be trying to post the videos soon.

Pictures here.

Video 1 here.

Video 2 here.
Posted by Joe at 4/10/2008 10:26:00 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pictures sooooo pretty

April 10, 2008 at 11:37 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Lost in Tokai

Wandering through Japan, wondering if I'm even on the right train platform.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2008 (52)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ▼  April (11)
      • Japan is a little backwards...
      • I love analysts
      • Pictures of early morning drinking.
      • News of the week.
      • So I decided...
      • New pictures
      • Boredom
      • I want my 4 hours back
      • Pictures up, videos soon.
      • ROCK CHALK CHAMPIONS!!!
      • Rock Chalk!!!
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2007 (18)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (4)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Useful Links

    • Map of the area we live, along with icons of important places.
    • All of my pictures here
    • Japan Eats Blog
     
    StopGlobalWarming.org
    Every ad that I place on this means something to me. I don't choose to place something just because I can, I do it because I care. If you care, click on the banner and follow it to another site. If you don't, just ignore them and enjoy the blog.