Friday, April 25, 2008

Pictures of early morning drinking.

I went to the sake festival way back in march, remember? Well I finally got the pictures that Fiona had taken, so I put them up, here.

It would seem plans have changed for the next month as it seems we may be going to a party in hiratsuka next week, a baseball game in may, and phantom of the opera sometime before it leaves. The next month just got $600 more expensive.

Prices for airlines tickets hasn't changed in 3-4 weeks, so it's looking less likely that I'll be visiting KS in august. Who knows though, prices might nose dive if the seats aren't full in June.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes that would be cool...do you have a precentage factor on the chances of that?

Joe said...

I don't know anyone named ANONYMOUS, but no I'm not that kind of analyst.