http://japaneats.blogspot.com/2008/03/nihonshu-in-morning.html
We went to a drinking festival yesterday. Met up with some friends of the friends of our friend. Yeah, that's right, it was still fun because everybody was drinking and having a good time. We all share the sake and the food, and it was fun to meet up with new people. Even if they were making fun of me for being a wife and not speaking japanese.
I've got a few pictures of the event, but our friend Fiona had a better camera and took most of the group shots, so I'm going to get them from her. Once I have that, and I figure out the location of the festival (we took 2, 45 min buses to get there, so I only have a general idea of where it was) I'll post them.
We're going to disney on monday, and spending the weekend in kurihama with lyndsi. Maybe we'll do some karaoke or go see the blossoms in tokyo. All I know is that I'm going to miss the first games of the NCAA tourney. KU got its number 1 seed by beating texas a few hours ago, but I couldn't watch that one either (3am here when it started). Wisconsin is in the same bracket, so if it comes down to those two I'm going to have to root for KU. Marquette is in the south bracket so I'll be able to root for them for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow blossoms in tokyo...im so jealous...and you should be honored to be called a wife...women are so awesome! go girl power! hopefully you let us know if disney was fun
Post a Comment