If you didn't watch, KU won. In overtime. In one of the great games I've ever seen. It was amazing to watch, and heartwrenching at the same time. I was sure they were out of chance when Collins was dribbling up court with 10 seconds left, but Chalmers always comes in when you need him most.
It's been an amazing year to be a fan in the Thimesch/Krauska household. Packers and Cowboys both did well in football, though they didn't get to the super bowl. KU won the Orange Bowl in january. Wisconsin and Marquette (both team I will always root for until they go against KU) both had good seasons. Oh and KU won the championship, did I mention that? (and finished the long story with Roy Williams, I hope never to hear about it again.
Andrea had me making 7 dozen cookies for her english club so they could show how much fun they have sometimes. They were trying to gain new members as well as showing off for the new, first years (yes first years, the school year here begins in April and ends in March.) I feel for school teachers, because we spent 50-60 bucks just trying to get everything for this (cookies weren't the only event). It can be rough, espcially this month, when you're running tight on a budget. If you want read about the cooking, check here.
We're planning on going to Hamamatsu way southwest of here for the kite festival in May. These are the kites that will kill you if you get hit because the lines are wires, not strings. Should be a good time.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment