I was reading an article on how video publishers are watering down content by releasing sequels on a yearly basis, just to make money. Hmmm.....DUH!
Now this. 86% of a magnitude 7+ in 30 years huh? I'm going to predict an 80% chance of a tornado happening somewhere in South-Central Kansas this summer. Also a 75% chance that Lohan will end up back in rehab sometime in the next 2 years. I predict that OPEC will not see a problem with oil prices and make no effort to produce more oil in the next 6 months. 90% chance that MS will continue to serve XP to consumers simply because they don't want a backlash against Vista this year.
I should make a living doing this, easy money. Now back to your regularly scheduled blog~
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so basically there is a greater chance of the rest of the world remaining a disaster than there is of you dying in japan. good for you bad for the rest of us...that the world sucks not that you won't die...oh who am I kidding!?
Post a Comment