Monday, April 21, 2008

News of the week.

1. Got paid late, normally it's in the morning of the 21st. Didn't show up until late in the afternoon. I have bills to pay!!!

2. Random dance festival at the central park. Old school, hip hop, and some kind of combination of the two. The traditional dances here start running together, they're all the same, even the music doesn't change much. Only the younger aged groups who incorporate some hip hop style and rock music really liven things up. Otherwise it tends to be boring. The actually hip hop dances were cool. The last group had a girl who went to Julliard in New York. They were the best by far.

3. I finally got my picture cd put together. The 4 copies I have will be going out soon. If you want one, let me know. I'll probably have someone in the US make a copy and send it to you, since shipping a CD from here is kind of expensive.

4. Golden week is coming up, but we're probably not going to do anything. It's a sat-tues(this year) when everyone in japan gets the days off basically. We'll probably stay home and keep low key, avoiding the crowds at the train station. Sometime in the next month we've got dinner with one of the english teachers at the school, and we'll spend the weekend in Tokyo soon. I'll finally get to go to the city that people from the rest of the world, think epitomizes all of Japan. The same way everyone thinks of the wizard of oz when you say 'Kansas.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are spaz-tastic