skip to main | skip to sidebar

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Preparing for the beast!

Posted by Joe at 7/12/2008 02:18:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Lost in Tokai

Wandering through Japan, wondering if I'm even on the right train platform.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2008 (52)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ▼  July (8)
      • When will it end?
      • Preparing for the beast!
      • 4th of what?
      • KU @ Tanabata
      • Tanabata
      • Woo thunderstorms and sky!!
      • Only the better half going home
      • Clouds and rain
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2007 (18)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (4)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Useful Links

    • Map of the area we live, along with icons of important places.
    • All of my pictures here
    • Japan Eats Blog
     
    StopGlobalWarming.org
    Every ad that I place on this means something to me. I don't choose to place something just because I can, I do it because I care. If you care, click on the banner and follow it to another site. If you don't, just ignore them and enjoy the blog.