Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Clouds and rain

I haven't seen the sun in weeks. Too bad.

We went to John's for this party. I ended up cooking for about half the time we were there because he had to pick people up at the train station and get more ingredients that he forgot. It was ok though, kept me away from some of the crazy drunk people. A bunch of them are leaving at the end of the month, so they decided to have one last hurrah. I fortunately didn't end up sloppy drunk like several of them. I only had about one beer. I suppose I can thank all the cooking for that.

Slowly getting things set for everyone to start visiting this weekend. Lyndsi then Katherine, then my family. After that the new JET arrives and then Andrea gets to go home for two weeks. Should be a fun time, busy, but fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

were there stairs? drunk people and stairs can be really funny.