http://picasaweb.google.com/heman8400/Fuji
I added 6(4 of fuji) new photos at the end. It was clear for the first time in almost 2 weeks, and I have found a perfect spot for picture taking of Fuji.
Things are still busy. We went out with Luke this weekend to this great little do-it-yourself grilling place. You get a little grill with hot charcoals and you order raw meats and vegetables. It was really really good. I got a few pictures of the grill on my phone and posted those in the same fuji folder. The one picture looks sort of white hot, but that's the fault of the phone. I was hot, just not that hot haha. On the way to that dinner, andrea had an accident with her bike. We were avoiding a group of people filling the sidewalk by riding in the street (this is normal). The curbs in japan are strange. The curbs for the most part are about 4 inches high, except where cars enter and exit (a business driveway for instance) and there it is about 2 inches. Obviously this makes for bumpy sidewalk bike riding, since there are no smooth ramps when the sidewalk starts and stops. Well we swerved out over a lowered section of curb about 30 feet long, and I came back over a spot that turned out to be only about 5 feet long. Andrea missed the short part and hit the high part. This threw her off the bike and onto the sidewalk. She is ok, but she has several bruises and a very scraped up knee (though its more of a rug burn-type wound, as the cloth didn't break). This has taught us to ride more slowly at night, since I had no idea how small that gap was, and she had no idea where I was leading her. She'll be back to normal by the weekend I'm sure. Turns out bandaids(esp big ones) are really expensive here though.
And that was our weekend. Packers won(farve hit 60k yards), KU won football and basketball, and dallas won. Good year to be a fan ^_^
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
andrea needs to be careful...but that sucks...and im hoping to be able to call you soon
meghan
Post a Comment