Saturday, October 20, 2007

Slow start

Got lots of things to do today, but not until all the shops open up. Need to buy a new dvd player, find Andrea a costume for halloween at the school and go to a house-warming party this evening.

I made french toast this morning with real cream. Probably a waste of money, but I had it from something else I made, so who cares. It tasted good, like real high quality french toast, nice and creamy with hot cinnamon and nutmeg. Delicious.

I made my first real post on the drink blog this morning. I'll be putting up a bunch of pictures later today if I get time, maybe tomorrow. Somehow I'm going to get some of my videos up on youtube or something similar. I'll make sure to post as things go on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nifty...i more of commeted to let you know i read it...sounds like you are being kept busy

Anonymous said...

did something go wrong with the dvd player?

Joe said...

yes, it died, had to spend 80 bucks to get a new one because they don't sell dvd players here "walmart style" aka cheap crappy dvd players that may or may not work in 6 months.