skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, August 7, 2008
No, I'm not dead
I've just been really busy with my family being here, and basically since they left I've been feeling really sick. I've got a a few hundred pictures to sort through so I can upload them. Maybe next week I'll feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lost in Tokai
Wandering through Japan, wondering if I'm even on the right train platform.
Blog Archive
►
2009
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2008
(52)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
▼
August
(4)
Amazon.com lost a customer
Leaving on a jet plane
Almost there
No, I'm not dead
►
July
(8)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(18)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(4)
Twitter Updates
follow me on Twitter
Useful Links
Map of the area we live, along with icons of important places.
All of my pictures here
Japan Eats Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment