Saturday, August 23, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane

Andrea is the air, approximately 5:40 away from Dallas. What's disturbing about the site that I used to track the flight, http://www.flytecomm.com/cgi-bin/trackflight , shows a land speed of just over 700 miles per hour and an altitude of .... 0. Now that is because the plane is out of FAA airspace so that little bit of info isn't being tracked, but it still freaked me out for a brief second.

She'll be back in 2 weeks, but I'm already bored. There isn't enough people to eat all the food I want to cook, so I can't just spend my time doing that. I only have 2 seasons of Good Eats to catch up on. I suppose I'll find a way to preoccupy myself, as there is plenty of cleaning to do, since that suffered so I could prepare for her departure. I might run out of laundry to do by the time she gets back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can teach yourself to paint and watch old bob ross videos ^.^