I'm still here. I just haven't done anything exciting.
Andrea went to an onsen last weekend with a bunch of the other girls from our area. It had tea and wine baths, among a large variety of other features. She would have taken picutres, but you have to go to those things naked. I got to stay home, as this was a girls only day/night.
Politics are getting crazy, make sure you vote. If you don't, you don't get to complain about what happens.
There are some pictures floating in our cameras from the last few weeks, maybe in the next few weeks we'll get to upload them.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good to know you are not dead. I voted a couple days ago ^.^. There were quite a few people running unopposed so I was a little surprised.
Post a Comment