Trying to get back into the swing of things. It hasn't really gone that well haha. We have some friends coming over this weekend, but of course our apartment still is in disarray since we haven't really completely unpacked and put everything away. I'm working on getting all the laundry caught up and getting all of Andrea's new clothes put away. She had too much for the drawers before she bought a bunch of new outfits, and now I have no idea what to do with it all. I'll figure it out.
Alison and Gina are talking about visiting us in the spring some time. It would be a nice mid-year break to see friends and family before we move back to the 'states. (Plus we'd be able to send some of our stuff back early, ie: winter clothes >.>) I don't know what we'd do with them, since we don't have gobs of money but I'm sure Andrea will have some vacation to take so we'll manage to go somewhere I'm sure. We'll see how that develops.
There's a former typhoon, as in it's now a tropical storm, named Sinlaku headed our direction. I'm not sure what direction it is taking yet, though the tracks on it have it going straight over us. It has been so erratic lately that I just can't be sure of the forecasts. Even if it does hit us, it's nothing more than a windy thunderstorm at this point. Even being over open water for 3 days hasn't given it any strength. I don't suspect it will do more than rattle the windows a little.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow what kind of house wife are you?
clearly the bad kind.
Post a Comment