There is rain in the forecast, every day, for 9 days. I suppose that's the definition of it, and I don't mind walking without the sun baking in fantastic tshirt lines on my skin, but It's still a little annoying. I enjoy dry clothes, this is making it hard. Oh well.
Andrea has to work this weekend AGAIN, but she gets monday off, so it is not a much of a problem. Next weekend Lyndsi is coming to hang out with us one last time, and to go to a festival in Hiratsuka with us. The weekend after that we have a dinner party at John's with some of the Fuji-area JETs before a lot of them go back, something like 80% of this prefecture are leaving. Then comes Katherine and my 2nd trip up Mt. Fuji. The next week my family arrives and the week after that will be my 3rd time up the mountain. Yeah I'm doing it twice with a two week break. Am I crazy?
We'll have 3 weeks then until one or both of us come home. Of course in that time we have 2 dinners we have to go to, one for the school and one for the prefecture. Andrea's new co-worker will be moving in (though I don't know how that will work, it seems that he and his wife are bringing their dog and I know our apartment doesn't allow pets. I don't know if her apartment allows them, but even then, the quarantine rules are pretty harsh if I remember correctly) so we'll have to assist them with getting settled I'm sure, even if they don't live in this apartment building.
A webmaster-like note, I'm going to be changing the set up of my posts. The idea is to just have the first paragraph shown, and then have a link to the entire post. That way longer posts won't distract from the other posts on the page. Makes it easier to avoid things if you're looking for something specific. It should be obvious once it happens, hopefully it won't be too confusing.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It has been rainy a lot here too, and windy of course.
Post a Comment